JioMart User Registration is finally now live in it’s Beta phase. JioMart has been in talks since last year, after Jio launched Jiogate & JioMart.
JioMart Registration, Online Booking, Discounts, Offers and How to Place The Order on JioMart website.
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has finally entered the e-commerce market with the launch of JioMart. The JioMart App and Website now has groceries and many other household items for customers to buy and it shall be delivered to the doorstep without any extra charges.
India’s most convenient online grocery channel
Reliance Fresh and Smart makes your grocery shopping even simpler. No more hassles of sweating it out in crowded markets, grocery shops & supermarkets – now shop from the comfort of your home; office or on the move.
Jiomart offers you convenience of shopping everything that you need for your home – be it fresh fruits & vegetables, rice, dals, oil, packaged food, dairy item, frozen, pet food, household cleaning items & personal care products from a single virtual store.
Reliance Jio Mart is now available in Chandigarh, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gwalior, Kota, Ludhiana, Surat etc. Customers in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and other metros apart from the Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan area but soon it will start service in all the parts of the country.
The company is targeted to connect 3 crores, offline retailers with over 20 crores customers in India. Here is everything about the Reliance e-commerce venture Jiomart. (as mentioned on their website)
How To Place an Order on JioMart Website:
- Open Browser & Type www.Jiomart.com in the URL Bar of the browser.
- JioMart.com website will open.
- To see whether your area is serviceable, enter your Pincode.
- Sign up for the Jiomart account (JioMart User Registration)
- Shop for the products and groceries, adding them to the cart.
- There are various categories such as :-
- All Categories
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Dairy & Bakery
- Snacks & Branded Foods
- Personal Care
- Home Care
- Baby Care
- After adding products to the cart, click on the cart icon
- Enter delivery address
- Select the payment option, if you pay online, you will be redirected to the bank page or you can opt for Cash On Delivery option.
- Your order is successfully placed
- You will receive a confirmation message.
How to Place an Order on JioMart WhatsApp:
Users from Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan region can place an order on the JioMart through WhatsApp.
- Save the JioMart number 8850008000 on your phone and send a ‘Hi’ on WhatsApp.
- JioMart will send you a link which is valid for only 30 minutes.
- You will have to click on the link to fill all the details like address, name and phone number.
- Then, select the items available from the JioMart product catalogue.
- Place the order.
- You will get the address of nearest Jiomart store to pick up the items.
Reliance JioMart Overview
The Reliance JioMart is an online grocery delivery service owned and managed by Reliance Jio. The app will be soon available for customers to buy groceries and other household essentials. As per the reports, the JioMart app will connect the offline retailer to online customers which means it does not sell products directly to the customers.
The JioMart works on online-to-offline (O2O) business model which means the customers can buy the products directly through the app from nearby sellers. It’s a commerce platform that will provide packaged consumer goods and kitchen supplies.
Since, it is O2O model, it is a great platform for all the offline sellers to list their products on the Jio Mart and connect with a wide range of online customers.
However, Mukesh Ambani had dreamt to start his own e-commerce business and now the first step toward this has been already executed with JioMart an online Grocery platform, but soon many more products will be available from across categories.
Benefits of JioMart
- 50,000+ grocery products
- Free home delivery
- No minimum order value
- 3,000 savings
- No question asked return policy
- Express delivery
- Buy online or offline
JioMart User Registration
There is an option for consumers to pre-register for the JioMart launch and save Rs 3000.
You can pre-register for JioMart by following below given steps:
- Go to https://www.jio.com/jiomart
- Scroll down and fill all the required details.
- Enter the mobile number and the OTP to verify.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
- You can now save up to ₹ 3000 at launch.
कैसे कराएं Jio Mart रजिस्ट्रेशन (JioMart User Registration)
प्री-रजिस्ट्रेशन के लिए ग्राहक का नाम, मोबाइल नंबर, पिन कोड और मोबाइल नंबर भरना है।
रिलायंस आ रही है देश की दूकान लेके “जिओ मार्ट ” जो अमेजन और फ्लिपकार्ट को चुनौती देगी | इस नए ई-कॉमर्स प्लेटफार्म ‘जियो मार्ट’ लॉन्च कर दिया है। जियो मार्ट ग्राहकों को आकर्षित प्री-लॉन्च ऑफर दे रही है। जो ग्राहक JioMart के लिए प्री-रजिस्टर करेंगे उनके 3,000 रुपए तक की बचत ऑफर मिलेगा।
- से 50,000 से अधिक किराना उत्पादे ।
- बिना किसी न्यूनतम ऑर्डर मूल्य के मुफ्त होम डिलीवरी
- बिना किसी सवाल के रिटर्न
- तेज डिलिवरी का वादा
Jio Mart आने के बाद सब से पहले जियोमार्ट पर दैनिक स्टेपल, साबुन और अन्य घरेलू सामान और उत्पाद मिलेंगे बाद में कंपनी और भी कई चीज़े लाएगी जैसे फ्लिपकार्ट और अमेज़न पे मिलते है |
The JioMart app will be soon available on both Android and iOS platforms for customers to download and place the order.
The mobile application for JioMart is expected to be launched soon which will be integrated with My Jio and Jio Money applications to make it Jio environment-friendly. Jio is creating an eco-system within which you can shop, pay online, recharge online & do avail various services that Jio has to offer.
The JioMart platform is currently opened for Maharashtra but soon it will function across India.
How to Register on JioMart as Retailers
The pre-registrations for retailers to become a seller on the Jio Mart is going on in full flow. Retailers can become a seller on the JioMart and Jio will provide all the necessary help to them to give a smooth experience to both seller and customers.
All the groceries store owners can use the Jio Mart app to list all their inventory online along with features like taking orders, adding new stocks, creating offers and manage online sales.
Hence, to know how to Register as A Vendor on JioMart, check this Post.